How to Identify Your Ideal Client
Who is your ideal client? You don't want just anyone to hire you, do you?
If you haven't thought about it yet, stop what you're doing and make time now for this important exercise. We guarantee it will strengthen your business. Write down your responses to these prompts.
- Male / female
- Age range
- Socio-economic level
- Marital status
- Family status including extended family
- Employment status and industry
- What kind of car do they drive and why
- Hobbies such as travel, gardening, antiquing
- Daily habits such as exercise, smoking, drinking coffee
- Pet owner - what kinds
- Reading - periodicals, blogs, books
- Volunteerism, religious and social activities
Get to know not just who your client is, but what they care about. If you can speak to what your client wants in their daily life, you can much more easily connect with them on social media, through marketing campaigns, and through interpersonal interaction, once you get to that stage.
If you need help connecting with your clients on social media - we can help! Call or email us today!